Donate to CFC
You can help support our work, the health of our communities, and the advancement of research and of family health on a local, national, and international scale.
Help Families: Contribute for Services
Your donation can be earmarked specifically for services to families provided at CFC, such as family therapy.
- Your gift of $100 will provide a Family Check-Up.
- Your gift of $500 will provide a Family Check-Up and treatment for a family.
- Your gift of $1000 will provide a Family Check-Up and treatment for two families.
When we provide low-cost assessment, diagnosis, referral, and intervention services to children age 2 through 17 and a range of assessment and intervention options to parents, not only do families and communities benefit, but ample data are collected, analyzed, and reported that benefit the greater community of child and family researchers around the world.
Help CFC Continue Its Research
Your donation can be targeted specifically to CFC’s equipment needs, training programs, and research:
- Needed equipment: computers, audio-video equipment
- Demonstration videotapes, CDs, DVDs for family therapy
- High-density array EEG equipment: Help our
Brain and Behavior lab move forward
- Pilot research on new intervention services
- A graduate student’s training at CFC
- Pioneering new directions in research
- Observation laboratory
- General fund
Thanks to your generosity and your caring about today’s youth and how they progress into their roles as tomorrow’s leaders, CFC can make significant strides in sharing methods and findings with the greater scientific community and with treatment providers who work with the general public.
We welcome your financial donation in any dollar amount!
To Make a Donation, CLICK HERE.
Checks may be made payable to the UO Foundation (reference CFC) and sent to:
Child and Family Center
University of Oregon
6217 University of Oregon
Eugene, OR 97403-6217
Your donation is tax deductible and will be forwarded to our UO Foundation Account for deposit. You will receive confirmation for tax purposes.
Thanks to the following donors: (list to come)